Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcmuzas

Help A320 crash on FS2k4 !!!

Guest marcmuzas

Hi !I've just downloaded the AIB pro series for FS9, it work well on ground (but the mouse is flickering, humm), then i'm begining my take off and every time i reached about 100/120 knts Flightsim crash and the computer reboot !I try to re install the AIB but nothing change, then i downloaded the last FSUIPC version and it still crash !Please help ! :((( I don't whant to continu to play on FS2k2!I'm using FS2k4 on win XP SP1a with a radeon 9600 proThanks,Marc M.

Guest Phoenix_7

check the top of the forum for a modified panel.cfg filethe file panel.cfg goes in the folderAircraftPSSAB-PROpanelJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest marcmuzas

I just tried but this time the computer crash displaying the windoze blue screen with the following message : driver irql not less or equal ??? I flew on FS2k2 for a while without any problems....I've got last video driver and last directx version.Marc M.

Guest marcmuzas

I made several tests and the problem comes from the panel because while flying in external view it doesn't crash, i also tried several mode such as windowed or full screen but it also crash, the only way i find to prevent flighsim crashing is to fly in external mode with pss ! Have you got a tips in sight ?Marc

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.