Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2302rs

panel visible in every view

Guest 2302rs

Hi there!The titel basically tells the problem, my A320 series panel is visible at all the time in all possible views, including sideviews, tower view, chase view...I don't have this with my A330/340 panel. I tried to find the difference in the panel.cfgs, but didn't succeed (I guess its just a small change in the cfg).Anyone knows how to work around that?Hints are very welcome.TIA, best regards,Raffael Schmidt

HI i think i know what you are talking about ive had a similiar problem. If you are trying to put an add on panel in the pss airbus then if that panel has some fixed 2d cockpit views then you can remove them. Go to the add on a/c panel.cfg file and delete the lines "fixed left view etc....""fixed right view etc...""fixed rear view etc...."if this is what your talking about you can get rid of those by deleting those lines. Be careful only to delte those lines not anything else.

OOPS dang this topic is freekin 100 years old i forgot to resort my topics back to "last updated"x( x(

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.