Sign in to follow this  
DKessi

Appr problem in A320 serie

Hi,TIme to time, when I am established on ILS, Appr on AP1 + 2 (CatIII), approach phase selected, TCAS stdby; the A320 suddenly dives.I use project ai and have a lot of trafic. I suppose it's coming from TCAS but.. it's on stand-by.So what's on ?Any ideas ?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Didier,Could you be a bit more specific? I've never encountered any problemswith TCAS. Is it at specific airports that the bus dives? Have you goneform LOC to APP timely? If your are a bit late remembere

Hi Niels,LOC then, when on center line and approaching glide, appr button pushed and G/S intercept from below... no problem.Weighting ok.. no overload.. LW about 55 tons (2000kgs fuel).Dive usually happens on short final (height btw 200 and 400ft).I use ActiveSky2004... Have seen a post about ActiveSky and weak turbulence.. may be it's the answer. I'll try to disable weak turb and look what it'll give.Will give you a follow up.Tks for answer.See you:-wave

Hi again Niels,So, I've disabled the weak turbulences in ActiveSky... Wow.. that's much better. Perfect landing (IMO)...See attached pic. Ldg at KSLCHave a nice day, fly high.Didier

Sign in to follow this