Sign in to follow this  
Guest espada

A few problems after installing Airbus Pro

Guest espada

Hello everybodyI bought today the Airbus Pro and I have some problems and some things that I don't understand:Where I should see the + and - signs to increase anything (frequences, heading, speed, etc) I only see my mouse blinking. This only happens with you aircrafts and makes the job very hard. I've tried with other video modes and didn't solve the problem.And now the thing I don't understand: Why can't I use the FCU like I do with other aircrafts ? I'm unable to just set an altitude, heading, speed and let it fly by turning on the AP.Even after take off I can't fly AP because I can't set the speed (it's disabled) and also the plane do not climb neither moves to hdg set.Thank's in advance for any answer.Best regards,jose

Guest Niels_C

Hi Jose,About blinking cursor: You don't write a thing about your systems configso helping is pretty darn hard. However there is a thread at the top ofthe forum page with a new cfg file for FS9.About the FCU: You really need to do the following:1) Read the manual (really!)2) Do the tutorial flights (in manual and available at PSS' website under useredits.)You will learn that when your input is proper, the bus will comply.Learn about "Managed Mode" and "Selected Mode" and be conscious abouthow you use it. The Bus was essentially designed for superior economicsand therefore most of the time flies "Managed". Exceptions are mostlywhen departing and approaching.

Guest dinkar

jose,this is an advanced plane. you really need to read the manuals and do the tutorials.about the flicker, download the patch from pss website.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.