Sign in to follow this  
Guest mokeiko

landing memo on a320 and a330

aloha pss. i took a short flight and on finals i armed the spoilers but the landing memo doesn't show the 'SPLRS....ARM' (ARM is supposed to be shown in blue). it just stays on SPLRS ARM in green. i reformatted and installed a new windowsxp os, fresh install of fs9. below is where it stays at:SPLRS ARM <-----greenbelow is what its supposed to be at:SPLRS......ARM <----ARM is blueit used to work before i reinstalled everything. any help is appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you absolutely sure you hadn't armed the spoilers before the landing memo appeared? If you had then it will show up in green.

Hi Frank,Stepping in here since PSS haven't had time to answer yet ...It's the other way around; completed items are green, yet to be completed items are blue. It's on page 27 in A320Man_part5.pdf, page 28 in A330_A340_systems_manual.pdf.Best,/Bj

thanks for the help guys. i will look into it tonight and get back with you.

aloha rob and bjorn.i looked at the manual again and found that i misread everything. what i was doing wrong was clicking on the T.O. memo during flight and could not distinguish it so that the landing memo would show up. i did a short flight again and everything is okay.i am so 'blue' in the face :)thanks for setting me straight on how much i took this aircraft for granted, not following the correct procedures that i should have taken in the first place. your help is deeply appreciated.

Sign in to follow this