Sign in to follow this  
Guest Greenhoff

FMC and Overshooting the T/O RWY

Guest Greenhoff

Hi GuysCan anyone suggest why when attempting to input the tutorialFMC data right from the origin/dest/rwy and all after, all i getis a "NOT IN DATABASE" message??and secondly on the RWY apart from starting with the brake onthe A/C always overshoots the RWY skips over the water thenmiraculously is over the buildings and all this with onlyabout 80knts and when the throttles are advanced the enginerevs seem to decrease not increase any tips explanationsadvice would help me keep my sanity thank you very much Richard

Guest Niels_C

Hi Richard,With regard to "Not in Database", get the newest AIRAC. It might help.It's available at www.navdata.at if memory serves.Hmmm, you don't mention what product (or plane) you try with?You use the term "FMC" which vaguely suggest Boeing.Is ZFW within limits? You know, you don't have to fly with maximum payload. Is the correct FLEX temperature entered?It's difficult to help when one doesn't know what the question is about.PSS have made planes between Twin Turboprop (Dash 8)and and the 747.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.