Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveI

A320 Loadeditor stopped working

Guest DaveI

Hello PSS I have been using A320 Loadeditor for months with no probs untill today I saved a A319 (chartered) configuration. All appeared OK untill I tried to use the Loadeditor again. All I get is "Runtime error 380 Invalid property value"Can you help me "restore service" plse.Regards

Had the same problem, now solved.IIRC, aircraft.cfg was missing liveries.Are all liveries (fltsim.1, .2, .n) present in the aircraft.cfg ?

Guest vrandar

Try altering the station_load.2 to .5 entries in the aircraft.cfg of the airbus that causes this problem so that the first figure in each entry reads 1. Save then re-start the loadedit program.

Guest DaveI

Hello Rob Thanks for the reply.... you have the answer. I have had a play with the station load entries in the config file for the A319 and I am fairly sure the problem lies with the station_load.5 line only.The Loadeditor program will not cope with the full range of loadings in this line. A workaround to avoid the program locking up seems to be to only save an A319 config as A319 Scheduled. I have had no problem with that at all. Hello PSS.....Seems this glitch slipped past the testers.Regards

Guest bjornhall

Gotta love this ... Here I am, happily planning my flight, big smile on my face and all that ...All of a sudden: Disaster, my Airbus is broke, feel like the kid who broke his new toy already the first day after Christmas; damn, my whole life sucks, etc ... Five mins searching for answers in the forum, modify the faulty station_load.5 entry, and I'm back in business! :) Thanks for posting the answer, and thanks for providing this forum, and I'm one happy Airbus pilot again! :)Best,/Bj

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.