Sign in to follow this  
Guest cufcskim

PSS & FS9 screenshot series

Guest cufcskim

I fancied making a screenshot series and a challenge so i decided to make a round the world trip. I'll be visiting as many PAI member airports as possible along the way. The trip is going to made in FS9 using PSS A319/320/321/330/340 and Dash 8 (payware, user & my own special liveries) as my way of thanking PSS for all thier time and effort in the past and into the future.Some of the legs will be made online (VATSIM) if there is enough interest from other users who want to join up online.The first leg EGNC-ENGM has already been posted http://www.flightsimmer.com/forums/showthr...=&threadid=6005You can follow the trip, comment on the shots, find out the next destination and any details regarding "online" legs over at the Project AI Forums on www.flightsimmer.comThanks

Chris, since you are going round the world and will be using Vatsim, pay us a visit in Bolivia on any Thursday from 00:00 to 04:00 UTC when the main airports (SLLP - one of the highest airports in the world - & SLVR) and radar are manned.Christian Conesa.

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Chris,Great shots! I'm looking forward to the next leg. I checked the user edits at the PSS site and couldn't see that nice SAS repaint, can you tell me where you got it from?CheersDavid

Guest nrk

Great Shots!!One question though - what scenery are you using for EKCH?Niels RiisDK

Guest wee_davie_2612

Thanks for the info on the SAS paint Chris.CheersDavid

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.