Sign in to follow this  
Guest pathfinder

Airbus 320/330/340 Runways Data Missing

Guest pathfinder

Pathfinder:-grr After install Airbus Pro and A330/340 in FS9 and downloading current Nav Data. When I try to find the runway information in the flight director by typing in the airport ie klas, it shows airport not in database. I have checked in the PSS NAvdata directory in FS9, I see the runway data information. Is there any way of getting this to show up in the flight directory.Please help!!!!!Thanks

Guest vrandar

Under the current Airac 0405 KLAS is there. I have just tried entering KLAS/KLAX into LSK1R (FROM/TO) on the INIT page and it accepts it. Then on the F-PLAN page selecting the LSK next to KLAS is bringing up the correct runways so there isn't an airac problem.Are you perhaps going to the Data page and Load Route and finding there is nothing there? If so this will be because you have not saved any routes as yet.So go to the INIT page and enter KLAS/KLAX (or whatever route it is you want) and make sure it is accepted. Then press the LSK next to KLAS then press the LSK next to Departure and make sure the list of runways comes up and select one. Then do the same for your arrival airport. For the route in between I would recommend a program like fsbuild from www.fsbuild.com which builds a pretty accurate route for you and exports it to the PSS MCDU.If you have done all this and KLAS is still not being accepted, make sure you have put the airac navdata into your ../PSS/NavData folder. If you put it anywhere else the MCDU won't find it.

Guest pathfinder

Thanks that worked, I was checking for runways under data runways.

Guest Novair VA

Where can I download the current Airac?Thanks,Alex

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.