Sign in to follow this  
Guest acva076

New flight dynamics for A320s

Guest acva076

Hi,Pedro Oliveira just released a supposedly far improved flight dynamics file compatible for use with PSS A320 aircrafts. I believe it was made for Project A320. Haven't tested it myself, but it is worth giving it a try.You can download it from flightsim.comCheers!!Jana

Guest vrandar

First take a copy of the air file and aircraft.cfg in the ../flight simulator 9/aircraft/PSSA320 as a backup. Then download the zip file and unzip into a temporary folder. There are two files: the air file and the aircraft.cfg and these should be copied into the aircraft folder of the aircraft you are flying, for example. You will need to manually adjust the aircraft.cfg to reflect the aircraft you are flyingso go back to the original aircraft.cfg and copy the [flightsim.0], [flightsim.1] etc sections into the new aircraft.cfg. And that's it. I have to say however that I am not entirely happy with the merge which still seems to need work in the flight dynamics.

Hello !!!Please, can you tell me :Does .air fix the Parkinson autotrim problem ?Thanks !

Guest vrandar

Yes it does seem to.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.