Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pavit

A320/19 elevator and Rudder control do not work

Guest Pavit

Hi allI have just searched for this problem, but I did not find anything about. If you know where i can find it, please tell me.My system:windows Xp sp1P4 3.0 mhz/800Ram 512mdGraphic: ATI 9800 Pro 128mbFS9FSUIPC 3.22 registeredPSS A320/19PSS A340SQ 2,35SBhost 1.02I have installed recently this PSS aircrat, but I do not unbable move up/down the elevator and right/left rudder of the A320/19 on ground or on the air, but i can move the elevator/rudder A340 and standard FS9 aircraft.I will appreciate your help.ThnksPaulo Victorinoregistered PSS member

Guest vrandar

Your specs list makes no mention of a joystick. You must use one to control the PSS Airbuses.

Guest Pavit

HITnkx for your reply.I'm using Joystick Microsoft Sidewinder Precision pro. News:When i am exited from SB 2.3.5 , the controls work.Best regradsPaulo Victorino

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.