Sign in to follow this  
Guest the flyer

airbus wont run

Guest the flyer

Hi Can anyone help with a problem Ive encountered with my airbus programme after a recent reinstallation of FS2002.After doing the intial setup of location,weather,fuel load,etc and then pressing the fly now button and waiting for the programme to load I get a quick flash of the cockpit followed by a black screen followed by direct x dianogstic tool followed by a microsoft error report.Ive tried reinstalling the programme but I still get the same problem.(Iam running flight sim with windows xp pro) Thanks paul latham.

Guest Wills402

You should always start with a default aircraft and change to the PSS aircraft after flightsim gets started and everything has loaded.Will

Guest the flyer

Thanks Wills402 I tried your suggestion with an A319 edinburgh to heathrow flight and had no problems. Paul Latham.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.