Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobOlson

A-320 series Auto Throttle problem

Guest RobOlson

I've had the A-320 series CD version for over a year and have never had this problem. I recently reinstalled FS2002 and then the A-320 program. It seems the autothrottles are not working. Everytime I use the + key to advance the throttles, the engines don't spool up to positive thrust. The panel indicates TO-GA, but the plane doesn't move. I thought it could have been a problem with FS2002, but the Phoenix downloaded A-330 and A-340 work just fine.

Guest james320

I hope somebody in the know will reply to your message because I have exactly the same problem. After finding I didn't like using the A320 in FS9 did exactly the same and now the CD version A320 doesn't fly the same in FS2002. Autotrim doesn't work either.

Guest Phoenix_7

make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC.dll in the moduels folderalso make sure you have the latest updates for the CD versionthey can be found at www.justflight.comJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest james320

If you can find the updates on JustFlight website please tell me coz all I can find is the FS2004 patch for A320 Professional CD versionGot latest FSUIPC

Guest ajcmribeiro

Hi.I'd like to say that the same happened to me a couple of days ago.After +150h of flight time with the A319/320/321 the +/- key didn't work any more. It was from one day to another. However, it coincided with the update of the Airnav data, that I downloaded from PSS site. I don't know, however, if it had anything to do.Of course, I can pop up the throttle quadrant and move the throttle, but it would be easier to do it woth the +/- ...Any suggestions?Thanks in advance.Antonio

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.