Sign in to follow this  
Guest shapke

A32x N.WHEEL STRG DISC Problem

Guest shapke

Hi everybody,I am experiencing a problem with my A32x series simulator. When I am pushing the thrust levers forward in order to start the take off roll, I get the N.WHEEL STRG DISC warning on the upper ECAM as soon as I set the thrust levers to FLX/MCT or higher. The system will then prevent the thrust from increasing and hence the aircraft will not start its take off roll.Is there a normal cause for this problem? Am I making a mistake in setting up the aircraft? Or could it be that the A32x series is having problems with my recently installed A330/A340 series? Could there be an interference?I would be thankful to you, if anybody could give me a hint here on how to solve this problem.Thanks in advance,Sascha Hapke

FLeX mode for Taxiing ? :))))) Of course it gets rejected. FLX mode won't engage especially when T/O Config is not confirmed.For taxi, ATHR must be off, you have to move the THR lever (on your joystick or F7) a bit to increase N1.When you pass the breakaway thrust keep the same N1 and Taxi.If the park brake is off there should be no warning.Use FLX mode (with ATHR on, using +/-) only for T/O when lined up !PS : If you get orange NWHEEL STRG DISC when pushback and engine start at the same time, this is normal. There is this warning as well on the real aircraft..@+PS : To much thrust when taxiing usually leads to this problem : http://niepce.free.fr/incroyablereacteur.mpeg

Guest shapke

thanks for your reply, maybe I didn't make this clear in my posting. I am lined up on the RWY. Of course I am not trying to use FLX mode for taxying. The problem occurs while lined up and pushing the throttles forward for take off.

Well, sorry.Is park brake off and T/O config validated ?

Guest Phoenix_7

try deleting the filesFSUIPC.dllFSUIPC.iniboth can be found in the modules folderthen re install FSUIPC.dllit can be found atwww.schiratti.com/dowsonJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest shapke

John,thanks for the hint. I have updated the FSUIPC files. However FSUIPC is telling me that the modules are not accredited for use with the unregistered version. I am attaching the log file if that is of any help.Do I have to register FSUIPC? Or is the PSS Airbus series already registered?Regards,Sascha

Guest Phoenix_7

then you need to delete the 320re download the base installer from MY FILES at the Phoenix sitere run the base installerJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.