Sign in to follow this  
Guest HavBlue

Can't figure this one out.

Guest HavBlue

When I go to do an auto land into Piarco International (Trinidad-TTPP) with any of the Airbus's. They line up and land on the apron instead of the runway. Is there a way of correcting this problem ? I have the latest navdata, and I'm also using the WestIndies addon's from flight1. Thanks - Chris Fenlaw

Guest vrandar

Sounds to me like you might have a corrupt/incorrect afcad file. Avsim have a new one in their library which might be worth trying.

HiIf you do an auto land say with the default B737 do you land on the runway or also on the approns.If the awnser is I land on apron with default plane too, then I will start looking for either a duplicate afcad file or missing afcad file for the airport and add-on scenery in question.RegardsJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Guest jgcomp

Hi, I made two flights SVGI/TTPP with the purpose of trying and see what happens. With a SVGI-SHARK-TTPP and the MCDU programmed for the ILS Rwy, everything went well. Dead center on the rwy. The selection of the arrival rwy at TTPP was omitted on purpose for the second flight. A320 did not find the rwy well despite a last minute attempt to "inject" the ILS freq manually. The aircraft came in gradually seemingly correctly then suddenly reapplied power on its own and Heading switched itself from "managed" to "selected". Therefore aside from comments made by others regarding AFCAD files and/or add-ons, you would have to ensure that your flight plan is done correctly in the MCDU. I could not find a problem either with the A320 or TTPP airport in this flight.Jean-Guy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.