Sign in to follow this  
Guest jag007

PSS Airbus A330 No HSI ,VSI ,EICAM

Guest jag007

Hi there everyone,Ok Ive managed to have a walk through of a Tutorial of the Airbus A320 and have just related it to the A330. However for some reason im getting no visual on any of the 4 CRT's . All 3 screens in the Visual app view are off and the same in the IFR mode view. I have also aligned my IRS as per the Tutorial but they never seem to come on :(What am I doing wrong.Im sure it is a simple switch here or there. Any help would be really appreciated. I actually feel a tad stupid as weve just got the Airbus A319's coming into the hangar here in Glasgow. I should really know this one but I dont. :(Look fwd to hearing from somebodyRegards Juan

Guest vrandar

In a default aircraft, say the B737, which you must load at the beginning of your FS session before you start the Airbus, make sure the avionics switch is on. Then when you load the Airbus check in the overhead panel that you've turned the batteries on (electrical section in the middle of the panel).Also it might be wise to check your FSUIPC settings on the technical page and that extend battery life indefinitely is checked and is set to value 0.

Guest UlfB

Juan,I also noted that if I save a PSS A330/340 flight, it's important to save it with the IFR-panel active (not the VFR-panel).Ulf B

Guest jag007

The Avionic switch ??? ummmm uve got me.Both 1 and 2 and APU bats are on battery life is set to 0 in FSUIPC .However Im still looking for this avionic switch.Could u tell me on which panel it is and Ill go look for it ?Regards Juan Garcia-Mendez :)

Guest vrandar

Avionics switch: go to the Boeing 737 and its at the bottom of the main panel. make sure it's on and the default flight saved with it on.Saving flights: you can also save the flight with the spot view active.

Guest jag007

Excellent guys. Theres two things Ill try later today. Ill let you know how I get on.Once again thankyou Juanos

Guest jag007

Thankyou very much !It looks like the avionic switch the the default 737 was off or something. Strnage How I havent had a problem with the pss dash 8 or the pmdg 737NG .ANYWAY Thankyou you all veyr muchJuan Garcia-Mendez :):):):):):)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.