Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airmalta

Load Edit Config

Guest Airmalta

Dear PSS Team, I am having a Problem with the Load Edit Programme..The thing is that when I am saving the Aircraft.cfg(so that in Fs the Airbus will have the weight as I would load it in the Program) when i will run fs and load the PSS A319 especially..in the kneeboard i am not seeing the MTOW GW etc etc!! I already rebuilt the aircraft configs but still nothing:(Any Help pls? Regards,

This looks like it could be a "pounds/kilograms" problem. Make sure you have chosen the units in LoadEdit and FS2004 to be the same.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest streetboy

Make sure, that your Aircraft.cfg file contains the following lines for each of your A319/A320/A321 liveries in the Aircraft.cfg file (below example is for the A319):kb_checklists=a319_checkkb_reference=a319_refWindows XP/ProP4 2GHz running 2.2GHz1GB Kingston RDRAMASUS P4T-E MotherBoardASUS V8460 de luxe (Ti4600) graphicsSoundblaster Livergdsstreetboy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.