Sign in to follow this  
Guest the_alchemist

Flight Planning Problems - "AWY/WPT MISMATCH"

Guest the_alchemist

Hello,This is probably some sort of easy "pilot" error that I'm making. But today I was trying to plan a flight from London to Newark in the PSS A330-300 (Virgin Old Colors) and was having dificulty. First I filled out the INIT page, EGLL/KEWR, etc etc. Then, I selected Runway 26R and the CPT3F SID. Then I clicked LSKR button for the CPT waypoint, and entered my Jet Airway and Waypoint: "UG1/SHA" and clicked VIA/GO TO, only to be given the "AWY/WPT MISMATCH" After triple checking to make sure I had the right intersections and airways, I tried entering them all manually. Thinking there was a problem with that particular segment, I tried agian from the SHA intersection and entered "UN535/MALOT" but I was given the same error message as before. I am guessing this is some sort of error on my part as I've been sucessful doing this before in the Singapore - Hong Kong, and Toronto - Chicago tutorial flights.Does anyone know where I am going wrong? Thank you.Brian

Guest Phoenix_7

just checking my charts, don't see the airway UG1 between CPT and SHAlooks like it should beCPT/UL9/SHA/UL9/malotJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest the_alchemist

Which charts are you looking at? I am just going off of the default FS2k4 maps. So I guess the new question is, where do I find accurate maps? Thanks againBrian

John's correct, Brian. The airway G1 and its associated Upper Air Route, UG9, were renamed G1 and UG1, respectively, a couple of months ago. Looks like you need some updated charts. :(Pete

Guest vrandar

That's right, UG1 doesn't go through CPT. Using FSBuild I got:EGLL CPT3F CPT UL9 SHA BURAK UM140 DOGAL 5423N 5432N 5440N 5249N YAY YQY J575 BOS J77 SAX KEWR

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.