Sign in to follow this  
mozart

Can't see or respond to ATC anymore after pushback!

I face quite a weird problem since two days:on all my flights with the A320/321 series, ATC "breaks off" shortly after pushback. What happens:- I start from cold&dark- ATC communication with me and all the other AI planes is fine- I push back, use ROb Berendregt's pushback gauge- still ATC comm is fine- some time after I begin taxiing, ATC certainly breaks off: the sentence that is being pronounced (usually to another AI plane) is not finished; selecting an option from my own communications menu (such as "ATIS") changes the menu, but I cannot hear anything; selecting options like "terminate IFR" aren't pronounced; ATC commands like "hold position" aren't pronounced, but I see reply option in my ATC window - however, selecting the "confirmation option" does not send anything to ATC; also, I cannot hear anymore any communication between ATC and other planesI've had this problem several times now, with several aircraft (320, 321), at different airports. I don't think it's a scenery issue, as I've tried afterwards doing the same flight with other planes (e.g., PMDG 737) and I did not have that problem.Also, this is the first time I encounter that problem. I've had the Busses for more than a year now, never had that problem. I have re-installed the entire 320/321 series (but not touching the 330/340 series I have on my PC as well), but the problem prevails. Also, when trying to de-install the 320 series I get an error message "cannot find xxx_inu-dat" or something like that, so that I had to remove it manually.Please advise. THanks

Guest Phoenix_7

the dead battery glitch in FS2002/2004 would cause thismake sure your default startup flight is one of the default aircraft, saved with engines running, avionics onJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

John, that must be it... since I bought the PMDG planes, I have modified the default flight to be one of the default planes with avionics OFF.I'll try it right away, thanks a lot for your prompt reply (it's Sunday after all)Christian

-> Check "Extend Battery life" within your FSUIPC technical tab.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.