Sign in to follow this  
Guest spike

Expedite Switch on A330/340

Guest spike

The manual explains the Expedite switch on the A330/340 yet on my panel there is no EXPED switch this is replaced by an ALT switch all this seems to do when pressed is zero the VS, Can anyone explain why I have no EXPED switch as stated in manual.Spike

Guest spike

Thanks John That explains it.Spike

Guest htakamitsu

Well, there is no EXPED button for the A330/340. It's ALT so I don't see the reason being "not working properly".Anyhow from screenshots of most users in screenshot forums,I notice the ALT button don't light up when at ALT CRZ when it should! I wonder why!

Guest spike

I Know there is no EXPED Button and its an ALT Button instead, but the manual does not explain this, Maybe because its the same manual as for the A320 of which has got an EXPED button and works fine.But John has explained, I have also noticed the LOC Does not light up either when ILS is locked, (any way of making this work John)Spike:-wave

Guest spike

Hi JohnReset every thing as suggested i.e default aircraft and save flight, LOC still does`nt light up.Spike:-hmmm

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.