Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gumba63

A320 pitch-over at 10,000 ft.

Guest Gumba63

Has anyone found a way to "soften" the pitch-down that the A320 FMC commands at 10,000 ft. I am aware that in real life, this happens to allow acceleration to best climb speed...... but A320 performs this manuever way to quickly (I watched g-load (Shift-Z)..... aircraft actually experienced -0.2 g while nosing over at 10,000 ft to accelerate.)On a recent flight in real A320...... I noticed a very slight, slow reduction in climb angle at 10,000 ft (I was listening to pilot communications, he had just made a comment to Chicago departure that he was passing through 10,000 ft for FL310)...... then a gradual increase in climb angle after speed increased. Just wondering if anyone has a fix for this in PSS?Thanks

Guest Gumba63

Thanks!I didn't look back far enough in the forum.Gave the Pitch a few adjustments.....much more realistic! Now the stewardess' can get up and start serving drinks before I hit TOC :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.