Sign in to follow this  
Guest wlockhart

Occassional Flapping Rudder & Aileron

Guest wlockhart

Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to the unstable rudder & aileron issue on the 340?I've tried the technical tab of FSUIPC(Registered) as well as assignments within FS9 with no luck.Strange....doesn't occur all the time just occasionally...Any suggestions???????Additiona addons in use:Radar ContactFDCActive SkyThanksWm Lockhart;-)

Guest vrandar

Try changing the air file and aircraft.cfg to the new ones by Bob Scott (version 1.2E 22 April) available from http://home.comcast.net/~gulfstream-v/index.html as they seem to be much more stable than the default ones. (But back up the default files just in case).

Guest wlockhart

Thanks...Actually I already have the new config file....However I think I found another soluition....I do NOT usually use the joystick utiliy in FSUPIC however if you actually "set" the rudder section in the "joystick" tab it will usually tak care of the problem. Of course you need a registered copy of FSUPIC.Thanks,Wm Lockhart

Guest jase439

If your yaw damper is enabled on the ground, you will see this effect.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.