Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

All of my Airbus bookmarks have disappeared!!!

John,I had jsut bookmarked a topic on how to make the keyboard assignments to pull up the various guages like the MCDU etc the same for the 320 and 330/340 series. Wanted to use Voice Buddy to control them, and they do not allow several sets of voice commands. Now the solution is gone before I could print it. Do you recall how it was done?Thanks,Greg

Greg Clark

John,The issue was not surrounding voice buddy. Rather it was that the keyboard commands for PSS 320 and 330 were not matching. For example shift 3 brings up the MCDU in the A320 but shift 4 does it for the A330. For those who fly both airplanes it got confusing to remember which keystrokes did what when.I recall this related to the addition of windshield wipers as panel 01 on the A 330. PSS support described a way to get rid of the wipers that no one seems to want anyway and remap the other windows so the keyboard short cuts would be identical for the A320 and A 330 series.Unfortunately this was deleted from the forums.Greg

Greg Clark

I wonder if anyone from PSS is going to respond to this. I would stress that the solution was given here in this forum but deleted by PSS.Greg

Greg Clark

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.