Sign in to follow this  
Guest pedroz

Creating a new waypoint

Guest pedroz

Hello:I am trying to create a waypoint for a new flight planYou have mentionned in your instructions manual that "to create a new waypoint (non existing in the database) it is only require " to type HELP and then press any LSK key and then three formats will appear. I need indeed the P/B/D (Place/Bearing/Distance) format. I simply do not get this when I type HELP. I only get : NOT IN DATABASE.Can YOU help? I would really appreciate your helpThanksPedro

Guest pedroz

Thank you JohnIt works perfectI take the opportunity then to ask you where can I get some information or tutorial in order to create additional STARS and maybe post them either here or in navdata websiteThank you againPedro

Guest vrandar

Fo creating DME arcs and PBD, PBX and LL fixes have a look at my tutorial at the BAV Airbus hangar in my address below.

Guest pedroz

Thank you very much for both repliesI have downloaded all documents and it will give me some nice reading to doThere is as a matter of fact many arrival procedures to be put in this magnificent add on for countries like Mexico or SpainThnak you againPedro

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.