Sign in to follow this  
Guest pedroz

Problems with lateral revision

Guest pedroz

Hello:As now I am using the flight plans created in PSS I am experiencing difficulties, or maybe there is a problem:When making a lateral revision and putting data VIA/GO TO so I can use jetways (AWY) it ALWAYS tells AWY/WPT MISMATCH.I have used one example: UZ38/PPG and also checked that is well present in the pssawy.dat file and it does....so every time I have checked that the information, they are in the data base but the error is always the sameIs there a problem or am I doing something wrong?Thank you very much for your helpPedro

Guest vrandar

It worked OK for me usihg AIRAC 0412 when I input NAKIS then UZ38/PPG. You didn't say which waypoint you were going from along UZ38 to PPG. But put in NAKIS and try it from there.

Guest pedroz

Hello Rob:I thank you for your advice; you are right....That made me get into the airway and realized that I was not doing the right thing. Nevertheless, there is not a good visualization of airways with any of the present flight planners -it is a petty that EFIS 98 is not compatible neither with X2000 nor with FS 2002 - 2004- as you could easily test all different airways going through a waypoint or VOR. It seems we will have to live with it unless somebidy can help on a good method of visula way of locking at the right airwayThank you againPedro

Guest vrandar

For a clear visualisation of airways look at fsnavigator from www.fsnavigator.com which is what I did to find NAKIS and the airway.

Guest pedroz

Thanks Rob:I will look at itPedro

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.