Sign in to follow this  
Guest carlos_cv29

Have a question about A319/320/321 for FS9

Guest carlos_cv29

Hi everybody.I'm intent to buy the PSS A320 Pro series(A319/320/321) but I've read so much things on many internationals foruns and have heard so many things from pilots that have bought PSS A320 Pro Series that I've something to ask:1)Is there A320 Pro Series of PSS full compatible with FS9?2)Many pilots that I know have report some FDE instability, overall at take off's, cruise and landins...such instability is true? If yes, there is some patch to fix it? I ask this because I'm very interested in buying the PSS A320Pro Series, in order to fly it on my FS9.Thanks in advance!

Guest vrandar

1) Yes it is2) There is no instability with the FDE, but you can merge the PSS panel with the iFDG model from www.ifdg.net which have their own FDEs which are very good indeed.

1) Yes works well for me.Panel is excellent and the whole thing is not too frame rate hungry.2) If you fly it as you should, then it seems to work OK. If you engage the autopilot when the aircraft isn't properly stabilised in the climb, you will have instability, but I'm guessing that's real life!Cruise is fine.Only problems I've had on landing are a) matching FMC with FS9 vectors - not a PSS problem but a FS9 limitation I think and :( failure to flare on autolanding - that may be me, need more experience with it.So all in all, worth having, although to be fair, got mine in the sale, which I think is now over.As regards merging with PSS panel with IFDG aircraft, the IFDG visual models are better, but no VC, and for the A320, FDE's are more of a problem. I'd stick to the IFDG A319 and A321 if you want to do that.

ngxu_banner.png

Guest carlos_cv29

Hi!Thanks for your's replys.I've just bought the A320 PRO Series and I

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.