Sign in to follow this  
Guest CBDO

Problem loading PSS aircraft

I have been using PSS Airbus plane since there out on the market, A320 and later A330/340. Flying other plane is no more fun. But lately and sddently I cannot load any PSS aircraft as I have an FS9 ERROR which read:Flight simulator was unable to laod some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disable.File: GAUGESPSSA320.GAUI have to close FS9, but cannot load any PSS aircraft. I completly removed FS9 from my computer and re-installed everything, except some unwanted third party package. Everything look fine for the first flight with a PSS, but at a second trial, it happenned again.I don't want to stop flying. Please help me Anybody heard of this or have a suggestion for an old pro.TRregardsClaude Bouchart d'Orval

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you solve this problem already??? because I have the same problem with my FS9.Regards.Patricio Maldonado

Yes, I use the latest version from MY FILES at the Phoenix Site and I use an registered FSUIPC 3.40.My Operative System are Windows 98seRegards.PM

Happy to let you know that I finally re-installed my FS2004 from scartch, and then installed the A330/340 with files from PSS, and re-installed all other necessary software for on-line flying, as well as FS Navigator, and it WORKS perfectly. All A330 and A340 are performing perfectly. I just made a direct flight with A330-200 from Kyiv (Ukraine) to Montreal, as a repeat of an actual flight (Air Transat)made on Dec 29th coming back from Election Observer. Exaclty the same northern route. I took exacltl 10hours as the actual flight.Now my question is this:My A319/320/321 package is on CD, as I purchase it from JUST FLIGHT, and they I could only get update for FS2004 from them. Is their update really up-to-date. Don't want to have the previous problem.Why I cannot get from PSS the upgrade for 2004.Claude Bouchart d'Orval

Sign in to follow this