Sign in to follow this  
Guest exposto

Problems with landing gear, ILS and Lights

Guest exposto

Hi, I've been flying PSS from the beggining of the A320 family, never had problems until now.In a flight i take off normally, climb final FL and all lights go down, no ILS, landing gear only goes down manually. This happens in all flights, with the A330 and A340, i haven't tried the A320 yet.Do you know something i can do to fix this?Thanks

Hello there,This may seem completely stupid (and funny), but it happened to me once: Start FS2004 with the PSS aircraft, then switch it to the default Cessna. Make sure that your magneto switch is on both, then go back to the PSS aircraft. I had this happen once after a conversation using a SquawkBox private message, and it messed me up for a bit. Hope this helps.Allan Burek

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.