Sign in to follow this  
Guest suncanadian

Incorrect Panel for Engine Variant (a319/a320/a321)

Guest suncanadian

Hello, the panel for the IAE models with EPR values is showing up for the CFM aircraft. How do I fix this?- Sun

Guest suncanadian

Problem solved...but first..aircraft.cfg model= values were in check... as well as the titles.. created to separate panel.cfg's .. iae and cfm .. changed the last value in the gauge002 line accordingly for IAE or CFM.. linked them to the appropriate plane in aircraft.cfg

Guest Gilly

Next time you have this problem.title=PSS ...... CFM or IAE--------------------GillyNetherlands

Guest vrandar

There is another method:If you are flying the CFM engine version the gauge02 line in the window00 of your panel.cfg section should read:gauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPERV, 640, 527, 225, , 2If you are flying the IAE version the gauge02 line in the window00 section should read:gauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPERV, 640, 527, 225, , 1Then change the window01 section in the same way. So that for the CFM you should have: gauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPER, 640, 216, 225, , 2and for the IAE version you should havegauge02=PSS-A320!ECAM_UPPER, 640, 216, 225, , 1The 1 at the end of the line is for IAE engines and will ensure that the lower ECAM shows EPR. The 2 is for CFM and will ensure the lower ECAM will show N1%.This is from my merge tutorial available from the address below.

Guest Gilly

By default the PSS airbus serie 320 / 330 / 340 came with 1 panel.cfg for each of the three models. The different ECAM gauges that where load into your panel are depending on the aircraft title in your aircraft.cfgTaking the A330:title=PSS A330-200 GE ......title=PSS A330-200 PW ......title=PSS A330-200 RR ......So editting your panel.cfg is not making any sense, it maybe work I don't know. I always used the title for the ECAM gauge, that's also the way PSS have done it.When I'm wrong, tell me ;)--------------------GillyNetherlands

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.