Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlecPeters

A320 in FS9

Guest AlecPeters

Hi,I have the PSS AB PRO series. I have always used it in FS2002 but recently got FS9 so I installed the plane in FS9. I downloaded the most recent version of it from the PSS website. When I try to fly though, I have to be in the Virtual Cockpit for the plane to work. If I am in the 2D cockpit on the ground then I can't control the plane or steer at all, and if I am in the 2D cockpit in the air the plane will just go completely out of control and I can't recover unless I go back into the Virtual cockpit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Alec PetersZMP Controller (C1)

Guest NormanB

Nice simple one for you Alex.[FS9_folder]AircraftPSSAB-Propanelpanel.cfg - open this with notepad.Scroll down to the section Window08Currently it should look like: Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=1,1position=7visible=1ident=59Change the line size_mm=1,1 so that your Window08 section now looks like:Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59

Guest AlecPeters

Now it works, Thanks!!!Alec PetersZMP Controller (C1)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.