Sign in to follow this  
Guest vaa_a380

NavData

Guest vaa_a380

Hi I am a new user of PSS A340 and trying the WSSS - VHHH tutorial and when loading the MCDU on the INIT page inputting the from to in LSK1R I get the prompt Not in database. Looking at the forum it suggested updates from Richard Stefan and Terry Yingling and saving the dat files at PSSNavData. This folder I had to create as it did not exist and extracted the psssid and pssstar files to it. Still the same error message. Using FS9 and Fsnavigator shows the sids and stars in its database. Any help please.

Guest vaa_a380

Thanks John. I re-installed previously but tried again after your advice and noticed the default option was Modify. Having now chosen Repair it has solved the problem. Do I now download the files from Richard Stefan and Terry Yingling to update NavData. Thanks.

Guest NesquickBen

I am having the same problems, forgive my ignorance do I re-install PSS Airbus or entire FS2004, also what is the site for Richard Stefan and Terry Yingling NavData. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.