Sign in to follow this  
Guest dinkar

problems after loading fs9.1 and installing PMDG 737 80...

Guest dinkar

I needed to change the drive for my fs9 from C to E due to lack of space. first i uninstalled all the pss packages and then the fs9. i reinstalled fs9 on e drive and then installed the fs9.1 patch. after that installed the PMDG 737NG on the new drive.i then did a reinstall of PSS A340 and PSS Airbus pro packages. i did not install the FSUIPC from the PSS site as it is an older version. PMDG installed a FSUIPC ver3.40 on my modules folder. i also changed my screen resolition from 1024*768 to 1280*1024*16mhzcolour. ever since i am having tons of probloms for the pss and have been virtually unable to fly the planes.A340 : during the flight programed to cruze at FL370 the aircraft would not go above FL340. moreover it then stopped responding to the autopilot for FL commands. for eg. when i asked it to decend to fl300 through the autopilot, it continued its decend to fl220. i had to manually pull the plane back up. is it an fsuipc problom?A320 : this has major probloms. in the 2d panel view mode, there is no sky or scenery in the window. it appears totally black. toggleing the view is fine but the problom persists in 2d view. moreover the 2d panel is not placed right in the opening screen and apprears moved towards the top. the bottom of the screen comes black.the load edit facility for the A320 also does not work.pls help.Dinkar

Guest dave67

Dinkar,First of all don't advertise the problem on Phoenix's site with another company's product that is why PSS haven't bothered to respond.Secondly,you can do one of two things either uninstall FS9 and all your addons,clean up your system using Norton Systemworks or similar and then do a fresh installation,or lower your screen resolution to how it was before.It sounds like a graphics problem,if it isn,t then i stand to be corrected,but without some system specs others will not be able to help you.I take it that it worked fine on "C" drive before you moved it!Regards Dave

Guest dinkar

First let me apologise to PSS for the post on the PMDG site. i was not aware of this code but i had no intention of upsetting PSS specially since i really love the package. point taken.Yes i downloaded the packages from 'My Files on the PSS site'i have uninstalled both the packages again and will download afresh from the site. i do not download the FSUIPC as a have a registered FSUIPC. moreover the resolution problom only occurs in the A319/320/321 and not in the A340. also the load editor for the A319/20/21 is not appearing and does not install.my specs are:p4 2.8 ghzWin XP SP21GB Ram120 GB HDD128 mb DDR ram ASUS video cardFS9, FSUIPC 3.40 (registered)

Guest Phoenix_7

for the 320 series here is the files list, check it against yoursFS2004AircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS2004AircraftPSSAB-Propanelsound.cfmsound.iaeFS2004EffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS2004GaugesPSS-a320.gauFS2004PSSAirbus A3XXNavDataFS200xPSStexturegeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpthe folder PSSAirbus A3xxis where the loadedit program can be foundtry clicking the file Loadedit AbProJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest dinkar

i uninstall using the uninstaller provided by PSS. do i need to clean up some more files other than the uninstaller?dinkar

Guest Phoenix_7

here is the file list**********320 series**********FS200xAircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS200xAircraftPSSAB-Propanelsound.cfmsound.iaeFS200xEffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-a320.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3XXFSUIPC extras NavDataFS200xPSStexturegeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmp***330***FS200xAircraftPSS-A330-200PSS-A330-300PSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_vc.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-A330.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3xxFSUIPC extrasA330 panel configuration utilityA330_usageA330-A340 LoadEditA330FuelPlannerA340_usageA340FuelPlannerAPTuning330config330loadeditFS200xPSSNavDatapssaptpssawypssndbpssrwypsssidpssstarpssvorpsswptFS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_l***340***FS200xAircraftPSS-A340-200PSS-A340-300PSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_vc.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-A330.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3xxFSUIPC extrasA330 panel configuration utilityA330_usageA330-A340 LoadEditA330FuelPlannerA340_usageA340FuelPlannerAPTuning330config330loadeditFS200xPSSNavDatapssaptpssawypssndbpssrwypsssidpssstarpssvorpsswptFS200xPSSTextureengine_GE_lengine_PW_lengine_RR_lengine_CFM_lgauge1_lgauge2_lOH_Lpss33_main_lpssa330_generic2_cpssa330_generic_cpssa334_generic_tvc_lwing330_lJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest dinkar

OK I got it.first i will uninstall using the uninstaller.then manually check to see that all the files mentioned are removedthen reinstall from the pss website all the package other than FSUIPCi shall revert.Dinkar

Guest dinkar

OK. i finally reinstalled the p;anes.all OK with the 340. works fine. no problom hitherto.the 320 loadeditor does not work. i get the message "Runtime Error 76. Path not found". the plane works ok. only the loadeditor.i have reinstalled it a umber of times. same problom?what next pls?Dinkar

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.