Sign in to follow this  
Guest dude

No taxi lights A330-200

Guest dude

HelloDoes anybody knows how it happens that there are suddenly no more taxi lights or landing lights shown even when the switch shows on. Are there any bugs known with FSUIPC 3.4.1.1.Greetings Michael

Guest Phoenix_7

the taxi and landing lights will work without fsuipcsounds more like a dead batterymake sure your default startup flight is the original FS flightJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest dude

HelloI always start with the Standard Cessna 172 at my Departure Airport and then i choose the Airbus by the menu on top. Cold and Dark Cockpit. The battery is showing the normal voltage about 27 volts. Apu is running.GreetingsMichael

Guest dude

HelloMy settings are as you write me above. But i think now the problem might be somewhere else. My lights are working fine when im starting from a cold and dark cockpit. But it seems they dont like to work anymore after i started the IVAP software from IVAO. It also brings me problems when im starting the IVAP using the PSS Airbus. There is a message like this: "Warning!Failed to load FSUIPC.No weather or fsuipc tcas feed will be available. Check if you have FSUIPC installed. Reason: Incorrect Version of FSUIPC, or not FSUIPC".When im starting IVAP with a default aircraft like the cessna there is no error message.I dont know what to think about it. Is IVAP the problem or the PSS or any other problem. Confusing.GreetingsMichael

Guest dude

HelloI am loading the standard Cessna at any airport. Then i am changing to the 330. No error message. After this im starting the IVAP and getting the error message. Also no taxi lights. If i am loading the Cessna and starting the IVAP no Error message. Then i can switch to the 330 and still no error message but also no taxi lights. Loading the Standard Cessna, then the 330 and not using the IVAP there is no error message and i have taxi lights.GreetingsMichael

Guest dude

HelloYes it needs a registered version. But i solved the problem yesterday. I made a new installation of IVAP and it works fine again.The problems with the lights is still there. I found out now using my check list that, till i press the APU Master Switch the taxilights will be activated by pressing the Switch. After Apu shows available i tried to activate the lights and they dont like to show anymore. Is there any known problem about this?GreetingsMichael

Guest dude

HelloFinally i solve the problem. I found in the German Forum of Taxiway a solution. Somebody ther had problems that his radiocommunication failed after a while and he found out even with full batteries there was not enough energy for using them. He add files from a posky airbus about electrical into his aircraft.cfg and his problem was no more. I have done the same and my lights are working again. There seems to be a problem with the fs2002 he thinks.Here is the file i add to the cfgelectrical // ;BusType, MaxAmpLoad, MinVoltage BusTypes:0=MainBus,1=AvionicsBus,2=BatteryBus,3=HotBatteryBus,4-7=Generator/AlternatorBus(1-4)autopilot = 0, 5 , 17.0flap_motor = 1, 0 , 1.0gear_motor = 0, 5 , 17.0avionics_bus = 0, 0 , 1.0avionics = 1, 5 , 17.0pitot_heat = 0, 0 , 1.0additional_system = 0, 0 , 1.0marker_beacon = 1, 2 , 17.0gear_warning = 7, 0 , 99.0gear_motor = 4, 0 , 1.0fuel_pump = 0, 0 , 1.0fuel_transfer_pump = 0, 0 , 1.0starter1 = 0, 20, 17.0starter2 = 0, 0 , 1.0light_nav = 0, 0 , 1.0light_beacon = 0, 0 , 1.0light_landing = 0, 0 , 1.0light_taxi = 0, 0 , 1.0light_strobe = 0, 0 , 1.0light_panel = 0, 7 , 99.0light_recognition = 0, 0 , 1.0light_wing = 0, 0 , 1.0marker_beacon = 0, 0 , 1.0standby_vacuum = 0, 0 , 1.0auto_brakes = 0, 0 , 1.0hydraulic_pump = 0, 0 , 1.0propeller_device = 0, 0 , 1.0And here is the link to the forum thread http://www.taxiway.de/forumn/thread.php?threadid=7097Finally i can enjoy flying this brilliant work.GreetingsMichael

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.