Sign in to follow this  
Guest GalacticCowboy

Antialiasing question

I have a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 with Win98 on a Gigabyte KT400 Mobo w Athalon XP 1600 Chip.I have read a lot about changing the antialiasing settings. Yet as far as I can find, it's either "on" or "off" in MSFS2k2. I cannot find a setting on my card software that gives me an option to change or modify this setting.Anyone have any help??Thanks Darryl

Guest GalacticCowboy

Settings > Control Panel > Display (or right-click on the desktop and choose Properties)Click on the "Settings" tab.Click the "Advanced" button.Click the tab with the name of your video card (i.e. "GeForce4 Ti4200").Click the "Additional Properties" button.Click the "3D Antialiasing Settings" tab if it's not already selected.The options are "Allow applications to control the antialiasing mode" (the default) or "Manually select the antialiasing mode". If you choose the manual one, you can choose from a list of different antialiasing options.