Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doug_Aust

A340 Professional with MS Flight Sim 2004 ver 9.1

Guest Doug_Aust

I recently installed MS Flight Simulator 2004 and checked with the MS website for the latest upgrade. I found I already had version 9.1. I have used the simulation since, and it has worked well. Today I installed A340 Professional add-on. It installed without any problem, but when I start up Fs2004 I get the message - "The version of FS2004 detected is not compatable with this version of FSUIPC ....aircraft will not be loaded...etc". I then get Error FS9, and then get spat out of the program altogether.Is there a patch or upgrade for A340 to allow it to run with FS2004 9.1?Thanks, Doug

Guest dinkar

what version of the FSUIPC did u have? try having a 3.40 or later.

Guest streetboy

>I recently installed MS Flight Simulator 2004 and checked>with the MS website for the latest upgrade. I found I already>had version 9.1. I have used the simulation since, and it has>worked well. Today I installed A340 Professional add-on. It>installed without any problem, but when I start up Fs2004 I>get the message - "The version of FS2004 detected is not>compatable with this version of FSUIPC ....aircraft will not>be loaded...etc". I then get Error FS9, and then get spat out>of the program altogether.>>Is there a patch or upgrade for A340 to allow it to run with>FS2004 9.1?>Thanks, DougHi Doug,Just out my head - if you don't 'untick' FSUIPC shown in the installation list, Airbusses will install whatever version of FSUIPC that comes with the Airbus installation set (overwriting whatever version is present already in the MODULES folder) and I don't think that the Airbus FSUIPC version is kept up to date.rgdsSorenWindows XPPro SP1P4 3.2GHz1GB Kingston PC3200 DDRAMASUS P4C800-E Deluxe MotherBoardASUS V8460 de luxe (Ti4600) graphicsSoundblaster Audigy 2 ZS

Guest Doug_Aust

>what version of the FSUIPC did u have? try having a 3.40 or>later.Thankyou for your help. Updating the FSUIPC file fixed the problem.Doug_Aust

Guest Doug_Aust

>>I recently installed MS Flight Simulator 2004 and checked>>with the MS website for the latest upgrade. I found I>already>>had version 9.1. I have used the simulation since, and it>has>>worked well. Today I installed A340 Professional add-on. It>>installed without any problem, but when I start up Fs2004 I>>get the message - "The version of FS2004 detected is not>>compatable with this version of FSUIPC ....aircraft will not>>be loaded...etc". I then get Error FS9, and then get spat>out>>of the program altogether.>>>>Is there a patch or upgrade for A340 to allow it to run with>>FS2004 9.1?>>Thanks, Doug>>Hi Doug,>>Just out my head - if you don't 'untick' FSUIPC shown in the>installation list, Airbusses will install whatever version of>FSUIPC that comes with the Airbus installation set>(overwriting whatever version is present already in the>MODULES folder) and I don't think that the Airbus FSUIPC>version is kept up to date.>>rgds>Soren>>Windows XPPro SP1>P4 3.2GHz>1GB Kingston PC3200 DDRAM>ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe MotherBoard>ASUS V8460 de luxe (Ti4600) graphics>Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS>Thanks for your help. An updated FSUIPC file fixed the problem.Doug_Aust

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.