Sign in to follow this  
Guest SAS163

Computer freeze when flying A321-200

Guest SAS163

Hello all!Since I started using FS9 ,and installing the AB Pro package, I

Guest Hawkeyeted

Stefan,I don't usually fly the A321, but this came to mind. Is it by chance the sound package, in that there is a difference between the IAE sound package and the CFM sound package? Or does the same thing happen for both the IAE and CFM versions of the A321?Also, check your DX settings, specifically sound card acceleration settings. Try lowering them a few notches and see if it is successful. You may be getting a traffic jam on your sound card.I don't know why only the A321 is giving you trouble, but I would start with these./R,Ted Barkley

Guest SAS163

Thanx, Ted. I will try whith dxdiag and post success or defeat later.Stefan

Hi StefanOk this is a shot in the dark but worth a try.I had the same experience a while back.Problem was the sound drivers I used.I have onboard sound.It is a Jetway Motherboard V600DAP. KT600and Realtek Alc655 sound chip.Now my brother has Similar setup at his house, just smaller board think KT266 and smaller Realtek sound chip Alc250.Same problem.After many days of trial and agonny, i found that only wdm_a3631 works fine. Note the 1 after the last 3, seems like a revised driver of there wdm_a363 release.That fixed my problem.CheersJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Guest SAS163

Thanx for the response. All I know about my soundchip is that it is a creative Soundblaster Audigy2, driver version 5.12.1.383 and should be able to handle a lot of "traffic" as far as sound is concirned. But maybe the issue is the driver. Will definatly look into it.Stefan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,415.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now