Sign in to follow this  
Jannier

A321 No Landing Lights, I need help

Hi GuysOk here we go.Today i did a clean format of my HDD and installed XP with SP2Then Clean install of FS2004 and then the Update to 9.1Did a fresh install of my PSS Airbus Pro Package from the web.That is 319,320 and 321Installed the Panel fix from the memebers support page.I have landing lights in the 319 and 320,But No Landing lights on the 321 in 2D forward view.Only in VC and exterior view.I can see the lights in the side views tooIn 319 and 320 i can see landing lights in all views 2D,VC,extJust the 321 nothing in 2D view.How do i fix this?CioaJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Guest Phoenix_7

I just did a fresh install of the 320 packand have landing lights for all threecheck Settings, Display, Hardware, Lightsis set to 8and try re installing FSUIPC.dllfrom www.schiratti.com/dowsonJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hi JohnChecked all settings as you mentioned, they are correct.Replace FSUIPC still nothing.I found something strange.If I edit my eyepoints view in the 321 cfg file to the value of the 320 then the landing lights appear in 2D forward view, however this causes a distorted view in VC and side views, like sitting behind the captains seat.Any other ideas/helpThanksJannier>I just did a fresh install of the 320 pack>and have landing lights for all three>>check Settings, Display, Hardware, Lights>is set to 8>>and try re installing FSUIPC.dll>from www.schiratti.com/dowson>>John >PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Hello Jonh,I did it before but the landing lights are still missing for me when I'm using the 2D panel.I tried to adjust the landing lights using (shift)+(ctrl)+(arrow) keyboard keys but the lights are still missing.I also tried to aborted my takeoff by standing on the brake and I can see the landing lights appears and disappears again.I tried to change the load of the plane to put the all the weight at the front off the airplane but the lights are still missing.I treid to get support from PSS by email about this issue and I receive an answer that you was unable to reproduce this problem !!All other PSS ABPRO works perfectly.Thanks to helpMartin

Hi Yep, same problem for me , no landing lights in 2D view of the A321. Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest Savage

I am seeing this allot with my A340 Pro as well. Sometimes, the lights are on, but not showing. Even worse (and this happened before - Calum still owes me his PC for this -g-) Sometimes, the landing gear lever will go down, but the gear will remain in tact - not even the gear doors will open.What I found that works (but just take a little bit of time), is to pause (or not) your flight, select your aircraft again, and go back flying, obviously without resetting the flight, or going to the starting position in the flight. These issues would seem to "reset" itself and the plane would return back to normal.Even if you do have a "cold / dark" startup selected, FS9 will put the new plane at the same spot with the same settings. Thus, everything that is on, will be on. Everything running, will be running, etc. So far, it worked each and everytime for me.

Guest Savage

Did anyone manage to fix this yet?My AB340 Pro is becoming more and more sluggish on a daily basis now. The newest (and VERY serious) is that my ILS approaches again do not work. ILS locks on the freq. I get Vertical lock, I get horisontal lock, fly the approach, and cruise right on over the runway (And yes, APP / AP2 is on, I did this many times before - even had days when this was the ONLY thing I practised). Even though it locks on the glide slope, it just never decends.Again, time and time again, the landing gear goes up - systems displays them as down (and vice versa), or the systems will display the gear doors as closed, but no gears on top or under the panel doors - they just dissapear?!!?!? ALL lights (Stobes, Beacon, Nav, landing, taxi, etc) are all dead, even though upper panel indicates them as being on.This is starting to become a rather big issue for me now, as it is becoming worse and worse every flight I make. It is virtually to the point now that it is useless to fly the AB340 anymore, because half of the stuff doesn't work, and the other half that does work is completely inaccurate / unrealistic.

Guest Phoenix_7

the problems you mention can be caused by a dead batteryhave you changed the original default startup flight?do you have the registered version of FSUIPCJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.