Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Thrust Leaver Keyboard Control?

For some reason, the Numbers Keyboard "+" and "-" keys no longer activate the detents (i.e. "CL", "FLX/MCT", "TO-GA")for any of my PSS Airbuses.It has been a while since I tried these birds and I may be missing the obvious somewhere, but never had any problem with this feature before. Everything else including FMC control seems to work fine. I am overlooking what addresses this in the manual. Is there an assignment I am missing in a config.file somewhere?Anybody crossed this bridge and have any idea what the solution to this problem is?Thanks:RTH

Thanks for the reply John:I do not find the Numbers Keyboard "+" or "-" keys listed for assignments in the FS9 assignment options.At any rate, I reinstalled all the Airbusses and she works fine now.Thanks again:RTH

Hello,This is my first post to this forum,I purchased the Pro A330 a few daysago and I have the same problem with changing the thrust mode usingthe - and + keys on the keyboard. I have changed all the keyboard assignments to "default" but still no luck. It works ok, if I go thepedestal and use the mouse to move the detents. Have already tried toreinstall from the PSS Base Pro installer. Can't think of what else itcould be. I am using Active Camera and a few other addons which should not have any impact on this.Thanks,Helmut

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Same here. Didn't change anything in the key assignments.Did change to a different keyboard, but that nor the old one has specific software installed for it.

There is no key attached to Num+ and Num-.Should there be? And if so what so we can set it?It's a bit weird that this is starting to affect different people all at around the same time.

I use the NumPad + and - for this. try it out, works fine for me.make shure Numlock is on.Happy flying!Yngve

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.