Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Lurching to follow flight plans change of direction?

I like to fly the A320 but,after loading a flight plan into the MCDU and reaching a reasonable height, the aircraft lurches to the right or left on passing a way-point that gives a change of direction?Does this happen also in the real world?I also use the 'PMDG' 737's and this dosen't happen while using their flight plans in the 'FMC'.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Will I EVER get an answer, please?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest vrandar

In order to give you an answer: no it doesn't happen in the real world and for me anyway it has never happened with the PSS or iFDG/PSS aircraft. Can you give a bit more information about what this "lurch" actually involves?

Hi Rob,Thanks for your answer but, this was really a question for the PSS members.I have both the PSS A320-340. While following a flight plan with the MCDU and reaching a 'waypoint' that gives a slight change in direction the aircraft lurches to the left, or right depending which way the new direction heading indicates.Now, on the 'PMDG 737's' the changes are much more realistic and particulary smoother as you would expect it would be in reality.In other words, the PSS spills the drinks but, the PMDG dosen't?You say that yours isn't like that? I'm curious?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest dolbinau.

I think he means it performs very FAST, QUICK, HEAVY banks that, the aircraft doesn't smoothly bank it Jerks and the VS goes crazy etc...

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.