Sign in to follow this  
Guest giln

Only a question, I don't want to start a debate or anything

Guest giln

I was wondering if I could take every performance related feature from the pss and put it into the project opensky model. The flight dynamics, after much research and deliberation, are the best out there for the a340, the model is not. If I could take and impliment the flight dynamics and every last charateristic of the pss model, except for the less than stellar model, the actual airplane(the way it looks)and put it into thr project opensky aircraft model, well, then we have an excellent aircraft add on all the way around. Once again, this is just a question, feed back and suggestion are welcome (especially from the pss team).Thank you

Guest dt1951

In a word, "No". When you bought the PSS aircraft you agreed to the terms in the licensing agreement. This is licensed software. In order to use any, or all, of it, you must get permission from the license issuers (i.e., the PSS team).Dan Ward

You mean, the same "permission" that hundreds of users asked before they went ahead and used the IFDG/PSS merge which is all over the FS community by now? Permission is not required unless you are selling the product in an altered form. You can do anything you want with it for private use as long as you don't make any money out of it.John

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.