Sign in to follow this  
Guest ddgomes

A330 Problem ...

Guest godinhoc

Have you put the ZFW and block in the MCDU init page ???Regards CG

Guest ddgomes

Hello CG, Yes, have done that .... Cheers, Daniel Gomes (LPPT)

1500 feets ? Sounds familiar ...Maybe stupid but do you move throttle from FLX to CLB when passing 1510 feets ? It's usually the thrust reduction altitude.

Could you do the following test : - Do the takeoff, using IFR panel (the big one)- While climbing up to 1500ft and above, look at the lower ECAM, FLT button ON.What is flapping ? the elevator ? or the elevator trim ?Have you tried reducing the sensibility of Joystick Axes within FS9 ? Mine is set to 10% for all axes except rudder.

Guest ddgomes

Hello Jerome, Pls don't ask because I do not know, but I've just landed and the flight went ok. I do not know what append. I'm an experienced Airbus driver (500+ hours) and I can assure you that I did not do anything to change the aircraft behavior. I will do one or two more tests flights. I will post the results. Tanks anyway for your efforts. Cheers,Daniel Gomes(LPPT)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.