Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalo lolo1

FMS skipping wps and panel shutting down during flight

Guest lalo lolo1

Hi,I use the A340-300.Like the title says I have two problems. I don't know if these problems have been answered before, but so far I have been unable to find an answer in this forum. If so, pls link me to it.The FMS skips waypoints. I understand the FMC is prepared to skip wps in case they are close and by skipping the wp it avoids abrupt turns, but in my case some wps are skipped even when there's no abrupt maneuver or even when they are distant, taking the AC to a different path, miles away from the original one. The second one, which is worse, is that the panel shuts down during flight, and the only way I find to turn it on again is by switching ACs. It is only the panel because the engines keep working and the commands too. Is there any way to prevent this to happen?Thanks,Leo

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.