Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob3015

A3XX Landing "drive me crazy"

Guest bob3015

Hi,I just tried nearly everything, but I can`t get to establish an A3XX-Autoland.-Changed the FDE`s (thanxs bob)-Changed the Flaps settings (thancs)-Changed the MCDU settings (thanxs bob)But the A3XX won`t switch to the Flare-Mode and Auto-Land-Mode.The Pitch trim in short final ist still about -3.0

Guest vrandar

Have you activated and confirmed the Approach Phase, got the runway set in your F-PLAN page and the correct ILS freq in the RAD NAV page? Have you entered the same ILS freq into LSK1R in the RAD NAV page? Some pilots think that this has no effect but it does provide redundancy and I find I need to enter it (and it is good SOP) in order to complete a good autoland.

Guest Sjaako

That's interesting, in the real a/c putting the ILS in LSK 1R would only display it's associated DME.Does this really make a difference for the PSS autoland????Regards.

Guest bob3015

Insert the ILS freq into LSK1R in the RAD NAV, no change.Changed the Speed to 141 -> more pitch.Any hints?Greetings

Guest bob3015

Hi,can someone send me "his" aircraft.cfg of the A330-200 ?Thxs

Guest vrandar

Inserting the freq at LSK1R on its own has no effect on anything. You have to activate AP2 as well.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.