Sign in to follow this  
Guest Romeo.Mike

A320 Trim and Panel Problem

Guest Romeo.Mike

Hi there,My problem is that I bought the A320 from Just Flight, and I know that there was a patch for the black window in the A320 panel, however the patch released on the just planes homepage does not fix this problem. I highlighted the little disturbing window in the attachted picture:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/106594.jpgI also do have a serious trim problem with the A320. Whenever I push the trim buttom on the keyboard, the trim jumps from 0.0 to 0.1 than to 0.2 with the next click, but than at 0.8 it starts to make even bigger jumps just by pressing once for less than a splittsecond. (e.g. from 1.8 to 2.0)However it works perfectly fine with my A330 and A340, I can click several times until the trim moves from 0.0 to 0.1.This whole thing makes the A320 harder to fly during the approach, because it jumps faster and does not fly as smooth as I'm used to.I'm currently using FSUIPC 3.45 and FS9 with both, A340/A330 (CD from Just Flight) and A320 (CD from Just Flight).

For the trim settings jumping - in FSUIPC, under modules menu in FS screen (with aircraft loaded), select FSUIPC - technical tab - check FIX CONTROL ACCELERATION. This should fix your trim changing by large amounts. Other panels I've used had this problem which was resolved by this method.Hope this helps.John

Guest Romeo.Mike

Hi John,thanks for the help John, this works like magic. :)Robert

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.