Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

New Debonair - 47 megs?????

Sheesh! Just what is in this package (that wasn't in the previous versions of Geoff- Applegates Debonair plus updates) to make it up to 47 megs? Barry

Guest Richard_H

Probably all those paint jobs. Looks like an allnighter for the telephone line :)

We had about 3 different parts in the library that had the original, the patches, and the vc cockpit add in. Reality xp had also come up with the traffic alerter which was quite difficult to install.This has now all been included in one package-including about 8 new livries.If you managed to install all the past parts properly (which was quite hard) and don't care about new livries then sit tight. If you want the vc, traffic alerter, all the patches and everything that has been updated then you will want to download.45 megs is what it takes-poor James Eden has been uploading it to multiple sights on his slow 28,000 pay per hour phone connection -thanks James! :-)http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/Geofdog2.jpg

Guest Grey_Wolf

Its very well worth every meg of its sise. ever since its original release its been one of my favorite aircraft and its even more compleate now.Yes its a huge download expecally for those on modems, but for any one who likes the GA aircraft you will never regret spending the time to download.Having FunGrey_Wolf

Well first of all, LOVE the aircraft....'cept for 1 thing. This must just be a fault in my system as I dont see anyone else saying anything. When I hit that "runway info" box on the panel and try to type in anything it says "cannot open file prnwydata.txt"..Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Edam

Is that file, or rather, prwydata.txt and pnavdata.txt in your FS2002 main folder?

Thanks for the response.. sure would appreciate the email if you get the chance thanks!!!:)

Guest RobA

Geof, Thanks for this release! Very unexpected suprise. :-) Deleted all the old files I didn't first backup then did a manual install by unzipping to a temp folder first. No problems, flys great! I'm not able to upgrade to WinXP right now to use the new Meridian but I won't be disappointed as long as I have the Deb to fly around in.Best, Rob