Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dkoy

MCDU font is looking strange

Guest Dkoy

HiI have seen this problem before and now it is back after I reinstalled my PC last time. It might be caused by an other add on, but since I have discovered the problem with the PSS A320 MCDU I wanna ask if I can do something to fix it? What font are the MCDU using? http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/106979.jpgHope you can help.BrSteen

Guest Sjaako

Hi,I seem to have a similar problem, it might have something to do with your graphics card.I currently run a Radeon X700 pro.Regards sjaako.

Guest Dkoy

I am not sure it has something to do with my graphics card. It must be a font problem since it makes rrrrr instead of the squares.What about PSS who made this software, don't you have an idea what the problem is?BrSteen

Guest Phoenix_7

please try the following,,click Start, Control panelclick 'Regional and Language setting'click 'Language' tabmake sure both items under 'Supplemental Language support"are uncheckedreboot and retryJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Dkoy

Thats amazing - it worked. Thank you.I now recall that I did allow my IE to install some languages another day. I didn't know that it could do this to my flightsim.Thanks for your help.BrSteen

Guest nachote

>I now recall that I did allow my IE to install some languages>another day. I didn't know that it could do this to my>flightsim.Ask Mr. Gates :-)Regards

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.