Sign in to follow this  
Racalac

Problem when flight is saved

Greetings all,Somtimes after a few hours or so I have to restart FS because it slows right now and there is no text in the ATC box. Now if this happens Normally i just save the flight, restart fs, setup my route/fms etc, and continue flying. With the PSS A330/40 series when i do this, the lat/long that gets set in the fms when i reload the f/p is totally different from what it actaully isAnyone ever heard or had this problem?any resolution? :(Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Racalac/siggy.gif[bold]Specs:AMD 64 3200+Gigabyte GA-K8N SNXP9391.5 GB Samsung DDR400ATI 9800 Pro2x 160GB SATAetc,etc,etc :(

Guest Phoenix_7

the Airbus product uses alot of non standard codeas such alot of the data is not savedcontinuing saved flights will cause problemsJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

I too have this issue resuming a saved flight with the A320. Basically it is a hopeless case resuming a saved flight with PSS Airbuses, even if you uncheck the options for "start cold & dark" and "start with engines off" in the panel configuration utility. Even if you succeed in getting the engines started in the air - assuming you are high enough as the plane starts descending - the gears won't go down upon landing, the FMC behaves very irratically with respect to keeping the flight plan in memory (it will not follow the plan even though the navigation display shows the waypoints connected; or there a disconnection which occurs between the points on the plan etc...), the radio won't work and neither will ILS. Last night, I tried to persist and tried landing after FS 2004 suddenly crashed to desktop and crashed on landing as the gears wouldn't go down.Other payware like PMDG 737NG also has some problems upon resuming a saved flight but these are problems which can be overcome and are fairly minor compared to the PSS.John

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.