Sign in to follow this  

lost ATI 9700 TX control panel

I had to re-install Win XP on my new Dell and when everything re- booted my ATI 9700 TX control panel was missing. Does anyone know how I can get it back !

It is available at ATI's web site under driver updates. Good Luck,Scott

Thanks Scott,I got it back but when I enter my custom settings and "X" out to go to my sim everything seemed ok. Then I went back to the ATI panel to tweak and it was back to the default settings. How do you get it to lock in ?

You have to click apply and if you're running XP and little window will open with a count down clock to make the change immediately or when you restart. I click immediately. Just make sure you have no D3D games open and running if you change it immediately.

>You have to click apply and if you're running XP and little >window will open with a count down clock to make the change >immediately or when you restart. I click immediately. Just >make sure you have no D3D games open and running if you >change it immediately. I have no panel with "apply" and a countdown clock, That's my problem, as soon as I set my prefrences and get out by "X" it resets to default. I have the latest ATI control panel, I just installed it yesterday...control panel 7-81-021218a-007192c efg pro.I presume 9700 pro and 9700 TX use the same applications

Well thank you,I found out why I couldn't see the "apply". I had my screen res at 800x600, when I changed it to 1024x768, voila, it appeared.My control panel dosn't have the Truform setting, but everything else is there, also when I click on Compatibility Settings, I have...Support DXT Texture Format Enabled and Alternate Pixel Center Disabled.Do I have to do the same settings with Open GL ?