Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

New textures not loading.

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hello,I have the Boxed version of the A320 and have already applied the patch for FS2004 from JustFlight. But I have this strange problem.I have drawn some textures using the paintkit but I cannot make them show up in FS2004! FS gives me this strange error (see pic).All the other texture sets that have been transfered from FS2002 show up fine! The folder names, alias etc, everything is checked and doublechecked and is correct.Could someone please be kind enough and tell me what's wrong ?Thank you.George DorkofikisAthens, Greecehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/107945.jpg

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

I know it's a bit weird to reply to your own post, but I managed towork it out and fixed this error!It seems that while working with the textures I did a cut/paste instead of copy/paste and some of the generic textures in the ..Aircraftpssab-protexture folder were moved and obviously were not in that folder any more. Once I restored the entire folder from a backup the a/c showed up with the new textures.The weird thing is why FS reports E:PSS... and not e:fs2004Aircraftpss... as it's the real folder name ?!Anyway, take care and don't forget to backup...backup... and backup!!!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.