Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

A320 Loader error!

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi again,This time another error.When trying to load an A320 into the load editor, either CFM or IAE, Lbs or metric, I get an error 'Runtime error 13, Type mismatch' and theloaders -of course- crashes.Note that I have installed the latest FDE of Pedro Oliveira including the aircraft.cfg and have also ammended the core.cfg accordingly.This error does not occur on A319s or A321s.I'm talking about FS2004, boxed version, patched with the JustFlight patch for FS2004.Any ideas please ? I can't change my load!!!Thanks.George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Guest Phoenix_7

open the aircraft.cfg with notepadremove the weights section and replace with[WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE]reference_datum_position=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000max_number_of_stations=50station_load.0 = 0450, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Crew (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.1 = 3000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Galleys (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.2 = 7000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Baggage (lbs) Baggagestation_load.3 = 16000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Cargo (lbs) Cargo station_load.4 = 6300, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OA (lbs) Firststation_load.5 = 20700, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OB (lbs) CoachJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Yeap...That did the trick alright!I didn't notice that Pedro's aircraft.cfg had the values in quotes being treated as string from the loader.BTW, Pedro had splitted the load throughout the aircraft. PSS loader doesn't do this and loads everything at the COG (or so it seems from the station loads in the aircraft.cfg).Is there any better loader around to simulate correct/real loading?Something else on this matter. After copying the likes you gave me, I started the loader (METRIC) and loaded as follows :A320 Schd : 27F/C 107 Y/C, 2000Kgs Cargo, 1860Kgs Baggage.But the loader saved this to the aircraft.cfg : station_load.0 = 0450, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Crew (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.1 = 3000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Galleys (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.2 = 46, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Baggage (lbs) Baggagestation_load.3 = 544, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Cargo (lbs) Cargostation_load.4 = 37, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OA (lbs) Firststation_load.5 = 1890, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OB (lbs) CoachWhich is way less than the proper values!When I reloaded the a/c in the loader it showed 0 C/C, 10 Y/C, 218Kgs Cargo and 32Kgs baggage !!!What's going on here???Note: I have copied over the station load lines you had sent me to the core.cfg as well.Thanks for your help.George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Guest batur1977

Hello,Since yesterday i had the same problem but i really did not notice that it could have been rectified simply with this replacement until i saw it in this forumSo what i did was to remove and tried to reinstall the whole PSS Pro base backbut now i have another big problem i always receive an error msg such as "download failed" in a seperate window while trying to download the PSS from the set up file, and this case occurs between the 4th 5th and 6th of 10 total materials.How can i successfully achieve loading PSS again ?Thank you

Guest Going around

I've just run into problems with the A3xx Load edit. I get a message "Loadedit ABproRuntime error '380'Invalid property type"This programme has been working fine for months. I did download & install the updated AIRAC info recently and (by coincidence?)this problem appears to have followed on.The Dash 8 Loadedit is OKAny ideas?Geoff

Guest Going around

John,No, haven't made any edits or changes to the PSS files---other than adding liveries, but the Load edit worked since the last addition to the fleet!Geoff

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,450.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now